Friday, December 21, 2007

tracks on heaviest rotation in 2007

Not necessarily all on my top albums list, but these are the songs that were on constant repeat and what will always sound like 2007 to me

Pump up the Volume - Art Brut (if anyone really cares to know how my mind works - this is it....actually not that complicated is it?)
Slow Show - The National
Our Life is not a Movie or Maybe - Okkervil River
Snakes and Ladders - Basia Bulat
Peacebone - Animal Collective
Red Sea, Black Sea - Shearwater
Cannot get, started - Handsome Furs
Boy with a Coin - Iron and Wine
Heart's a mess (Duosseudo remix) - Gotye
Cigarettes, wedding bands - Band of Horses

edit 29 Dec
How did I possibly do up a best songs of the year list and leave off
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem ?
Simply can't be done - especially because it could be the number one.
so there you have it... the top 11 tracks on heaviest rotation for 2007 after all.

No comments: