Sunday, February 18, 2007

Noise Bar 16-02-07


my lovely flatmate Jason is the drummer extraordinaire in two Melbourne bands - The Happy Endings and Back Phat 5, so I figured I owed it to myself to get down and see them. on the bill also was relocated Brisbane band Elephant Mojo (who seem to have a loyal little following down here as well) and some other bands who I missed due to losing my way in Brunswick. the gig was in the noise bar which is where they record Noise TV for local channel 31. it's an old school pub with great seating outside - a nice place to grab a beer and listen to a bit of live music. it was a good night, with all the guys rocking out and putting on a pretty rockin' show - everyone particularly liked it when The Happy Endings went all metal on us to finish up - a great note to end on boys!

No comments: